Neotel billing issues?

Below is a problem Myadsl member gdiza is having.

Remember a few posts ago, I posted how Neotel sent me my bill (last month) and I posted a ticket with them saying it's wrong. (± 9th June)I was told, it was Neotel's fault, they will fix it and thus, I left it.This morning, they take off R2500±Nearly a month later, even after I logged a dispute and was told it was Neotel's fault.I call something like 6 times today.First 3 times I get disconnected.Then I get told, they'll call me back.4pm I call back and eventually get told that I'll be credited.EXCUSE ME?You want to give me a credit of R1500 ???!Do you think I have a extra R1500 laying around?She told me to hold...The consultant eventually came back and said they sadly can't do it.Because I know I can goto the bank and have it reversed! I have 30 days to reverse a debit order!

http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthread.php?t=179572

1 comments

  1. Unknown  

    July 19, 2010 at 9:41 PM

    Yesterday I got an email from Neotel stating this:
    Your current out of bundle usage Rand value is R36.76.
    Today, 22hours later I get this email:
    Your current out of bundle usage Rand value is R685.49.
    If my calculations are correct I downloaded 8559.125Mbs in 22 hours...I doubts I'm even getting such speeds from them.
    The sales person also lied to me about being able to share my connection over a network and terminating the contract if I'm not satisfied...lies, lies,lies!!!